Thursday, April 10, 2008

IT'S A........................


BOY!

So I went into my monthly check up with Colleen thinking I was about 17-18 weeks along, turns out that I am 21 weeks and its a boy! I was just thinking we would get a few measurements to get a due date (which is Sept. 3rd), but was blessed with a lot more. Even if I didn't want to know the sex, I would have found out, he is already very proud of his manhood. We could hardly get a picture of anything else! I got to see him moving his mouth, flexing his little hand and punching the ultrasound wand. Very cute. I have been able to bond with him a lot more now that I have seen him and feel him move around throughout the day. Now I just have to figure out what to do with the 4 huge boxes of Makayla's baby clothes that I thought I would use again! I guess I will be taking some trips to Kid2Kid. And the hunt for a list of names begins.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

YEA!!!! Boys are so fun! I can't believe you are already that far along! Man...I am glad I am not in this alone. ;-) and as far as those four boxes of stuff goes...we have two girls over here that need clothed!! ;-) Congrats again and we so need a girls night out!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!! Congrats and- on behalf of the I-am-going-crazy-trying-to-raise-all-these-BOYS Club--- WELCOME!!!! You are going to have so much fun! I want to rub your belly!