Sunday, April 13, 2008

Girls Weekend!


My Chemical Romance, here we come! We had so much fun getting all dressed up! Crystal is an amazing artist as you can tell! It was fun to feel young and silly again. The concert was SOOOO AMAZING! You don't really realize how talented a band is until you get to be in the same room as them while they rock out. And we TOTALLY rocked out too! I think I lost 15 lbs just from dancing my guts out! They played my favorite song at the very end and I can now die happy! Well almost, I still need to see Muse and U2 in concert, then I can.
After the concert we went out to Denny's and we were SOOO tired and stinky! It was so worth it though!
Shopping day! We didn't last to long, but it was still fun. Melanie is so awesome! She let us crash at her house, wake her up in all hours of the night, eat all her food, drag her cute pregnant body all around town and keep her up late chatting her ear off! Love you Melly! Thanks!

2 comments:

Zumba Girl said...

That looks like a ton of fun!! I didn't know Crystal went to ...how fun!!

Alicia said...

What band did you see? Glad you got some "you" time! Hey, Happy Birthday by the way! Hope you have a super great day filled with guilty pleasures and happy memories!