Thursday, April 3, 2008

Farmin Girl

No words to explain how proud I am! No words. (sniff sniff)

This is like a picture out of a magazine.

Paul took Makayla with him to Blackfoot last weekend and she got to learn some awesome stuff! She is a natural with animals (a little tough on them sometimes but a natural) and I really hope a farm type life is in our future! I would just love a little space with a comfy home and maybe a cow or two (for milking not eating), 1 or 2 chickens (for eggs not dinner), and lots of pretty horses! Makayla would LOVE that! Well, till she had to get up at the crack of dawn to milk the cow. Thanks Aunt Malia and Grandma'n Grandpa Saupan!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Her face is priceless. She is so brave to ride a horse!

Zumba Girl said...

Man she is cute!! Just like her mum.