Awesome pictues...and free too! He is such a doll. He looks like a definite boy too, good thing! Love the hair cut and makeup post. Kate has done it at least three times, so I hope McKayla's better at keeping a promise! Funny thing is that the last time Kate cut her's it was because her bangs were in her eyes too! Man Anna, can't you nurse a baby, take a nap once in a while, manage a shower at least every other day AND keep up on hair cutting needs!
3 comments:
You did an awesome job!!! He looks like he could be in a book!
Awesome pictues...and free too! He is such a doll. He looks like a definite boy too, good thing! Love the hair cut and makeup post. Kate has done it at least three times, so I hope McKayla's better at keeping a promise! Funny thing is that the last time Kate cut her's it was because her bangs were in her eyes too! Man Anna, can't you nurse a baby, take a nap once in a while, manage a shower at least every other day AND keep up on hair cutting needs!
So when I have my little guy you have to come over and take some of him too. I'll even make you some popcorn with m&m's.
Post a Comment