Sunday, September 21, 2008

It Has to Happen at Least Once Right



Welp, yesterday was just one of those days! I can laugh about it now but it was NOT funny at the time. When we got up from Quiet Time and I noticed something funny about Makayla's hair. Yup, she snuck the hair cutting scissors and some of my makeup into her room. She was completely confused as to why I was so sad about her new hair cut, she said "Now my bangs aren't in my eyes Mommy" with a big smile. And she showed me her handy work on one of her Barbies that now looks like a rockstar from the 80's, mullet and all. At least we can just do a comb-over and you can't really tell in the front, but the chunks that are missing in the back I can't really do anything but laugh about. She has promised to never do it again, we will see if she can resist.

3 comments:

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

oh my....just so you know I once cut my flat bangs right in the middle. There was no hiding it AT ALL. My mother had to cut my bangs within a cm from my forehead. It was all to funny now but I can remember the same sad face my mother showed me that you shared with makayla. I think it was when I was 4 too....lol!

The Moving Girl said...

Even with boys scissiors are just too tempting an item. Be glad it wasn't a little red head who decided to be wolverine and slash up the back of one very expensive chair with my best haircutting scissiors. Not that that has ever happened. Hee Hee! Black mail for later.

Zumba Girl said...

Oh my lands!! What a pretty princess!! She is so funny. She is like me. I chopped off one of my pony tails on a Sunday morning when I was 4.