She is growing up! The lines she draws are taking shape. This is her self portrait, I should have taken a picture of her drawing of me! Pretty funny. This white board was the best gift idea EVER!
Man I can't look at her without remembering all the days I spent at your house as a kid. Those were good times. Cottage cheese on ritz, melted chocolate chips with raisins in measuring cups, and my favorite rhubarb from the backyard. Ahh those were the days ;)
2 comments:
I totally had one of those when I was growing up!!! I loved it too. I always played teacher. Love it
Man I can't look at her without remembering all the days I spent at your house as a kid. Those were good times. Cottage cheese on ritz, melted chocolate chips with raisins in measuring cups, and my favorite rhubarb from the backyard. Ahh those were the days ;)
Post a Comment