Sunday, August 3, 2008

SUMMERTIME FUN!



We have spent a lot of time in the water this summer. Makayla was in swimming lessons and loved every minute of it! She still doesn't like water in her ears, but at least she is getting more comfortable in the "big" water.

"Look Mom! I put my eyes in the water all by myself!" I have heard that sentence a million times so far and it still makes me smile. Even in the bathtub. I love summer! I wish it would stay for 9 months out of the year. I live in the wrong state!

4 comments:

Emily Thomas said...

Anna you are so cute and your little girl is adorable! I came across your blog and I wanted to say hi! Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Emily Thomas said...

Anna, it's Emily, your long-lost rommie and I wanted to say hi! You look great and your little girl looks adorable! Enjoy the rest of the summer! My hubby and I just stared a blog, so feel free to visit! http://de-thomas.blogspot.com

Zumba Girl said...

Nice to see you again, long lost buddie of mine. Call me sometime!!

Zumba Girl said...

Nice to see you again, long lost buddie. Call me!!