Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday America

Makayla and I went up to Donnelly to spend the 4th with Marci and baby Alysse. We were lucky enough to have the perfect place to watch the fireworks on the lake at Marci's boss's house. We didn't have to deal with the crowds or the loud noises that freak Makayla out. Perfect!
You can kinda see the belly. I feel bad, I haven't taken that many pictures of this pregnancy.
And yet another picture of me and Goose. Just makes me smile. I realized after we got home how much Makayla needed some one on one time with me, did both of us a lot of good!
Marci and me and our girls. Makayla is stricking a fabulous pose!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Cute pics, belly? What belly? You make such a cute pregnant person! Hope the last weeks are bearable! I think we are coming up in August, can't wait to play!