Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!




We had an Easter egg hunt this week. They all did really well. I think they just enjoyed running around the yard together more than anything. Made us ALL get spring fever! Can't wait to say "go outside and play for awhile". And we did the commercial Easter thing Saturday morning. Makayla loved it. She came down stairs, saw her basket and all the candy "hidden" around the house and just about exploded. So fun! I tried to do more little toys and stuff instead of all the candy, but I made the mistake of going to the store with my Mom the night before and we, of course, couldn't help ourselves. Easter candy is a total weakness for us Howards. Cadberry eggs, Cadberry mini's, Reeses eggs, Starburst jellybeans, malted milk eggs, etc, etc, etc...... I could go on for ever. So much for losing 11 pounds! Luckily this baby doesn't really like chocolate, so I am able to control myself to some degree.

No comments: