Well, I did it...... I tearfully said goodbye to my beloved Xterra. I was so sad, but very relieved. The knowledge of a lower monthly payment and much fewer/cheaper trips to the gas stations was my strength behind driving off the lot. We were lucky to find this used car that still has lots of the warranty left, AMAZING safety features, all the little things I enjoy like power locks and windows, sun roof that opens!, keyless entry (with a little button to pop the trunk!), nice stereo system (a must for me) and its cute. So, I am very happy. Oh, it even has race car pedals! hahaha, just what I need. The only downfall is that it smells like an old hotel room, all smokey. But tomorrow I will get 3 bottles of Febreez and just drowned it! Plus I heard that you can put a box of dryer sheets under your seat and it will suck the smell out (or just cover it with flowery crap). I guess we will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment