I am learning SO MUCH about the importance of touch for the human body/mind/soul and realizing how much we aren't getting from day to day. So glad I get to change this for the people I meet. And they teach things right along with what I already know about the human energy field, totally gets me all fired up and happy. I am really surprised how much I am liking it down here. Didn't think those words would ever come out of my mouth, but its the truth. There is A LOT to do and see here and I love it. There are of course a few things that aren't my favorite like the walmarts SUCK and all targets are forever away, I miss my fam, friends and yummy one back home, but dont miss having to deal with the damn 2C drivers up there. (lol) Oh wait, no, I was cut off by one of them today, so guess that part followed me. But over all, I am meant to be here and I love the feeling of being dead-on my path! The kids are loving being by their Daddy too, they get to see him almost everyday and that have been so good for them.
I guess that pretty much says it, so, THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment