Monday, January 19, 2009

Feeling A Little Depressed in the Treasure Valley??

This would be why! Your living under a cloud of POISON! I couldn't believe how THICK it is. I think we should build some huge fans and blow this crap OUTTA HERE!


What! Smiles, wow. Kim and I needed some SUN so we drove up the mountain towards Bogus. We just stood there smiling, soaking it in. I might need to go everyday till it lifts, anyone is welcome!


It was nice to need my sunglasses again.




Haha, just LOVE those cheeks! Storin up for the winter.



1 comment:

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

Ok so your pictures of the frost has got to one of the prettiest things I have seen for awhile! Can I steal that from you for my room to frame? Look like you two had fun playing in what little sun there is out there...lol!