Makayla had a field trip to the
Linder Farms with her cute little preschool class. First we went on a hay ride around a sad little pumpkin patch and we went by the little zoo they have.

Us on the hay ride, obviously really excited.

Makayla in the corn field. She really wanted to take all the gross rotting corn home for dinner.
Mmmmm
We got to pick a small pumpkin to take home. This was the winner, even though we had to go through the
pricklies to get it.

Here is the little haystack maze that they got to run through.

And here is her class and her awesome teacher Mrs. Sale. We were really lucky to get her,
Makayla just loves her. Hooray for fun times!!!
1 comment:
Funny, when we went to the corn maze, my kids were more interested in picking up all the dried corn cobs than getting through the maze! I caught Kate picking off some kernals and eating them! What can I say, I've done a great job of teaching them healthy eating, I guess!
Post a Comment