Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Welcome little man!


Here he is (sorry kinda blurry). I will get lots more on here soon, I just need some catch up time. He is AMAZING!

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

YAY!!! your all done, finally! I wish I could be there to see him in person, I miss you! Give him a big hug and smooch from me and good luck! He is so cute..he kind of looks like paul huh? ;-)

The Moving Girl said...

He is so cute!! Life is amaing isn't it? Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Zumba Girl said...

Wow...He is beautiful! I wonder if he'll look more like Paul as he grows. He's so fair and a beautiful/handsome boy!! Isn't the connection cool between a mother and her son??? I never felt anything quite like it before Aaron.

Anonymous said...

Anna, I would like to introduce myself first. I am Makayla and you sons great grandpa, Pauls grandpa. I am very sorry that I was unable to meet you befor. Makayla has a very pretty Mommy, When I met her at Pauls house I had a hard time explaing just how I was related to her. But befor I left Blackfoot I think she made the connection. I think your kids are both beautiful. Your son makes me 6 great grand kids. I love them all and pray every day for all sixteen kids. I hope to see the kids again someday soon. Give them a big hug from Gandpa Sease with love.