




Just some fun snapshots to share. I forgot how hard this first week is! I feel like I threw my body into a hay-baler, all emotional sanity with it. And like most women I am finding that I LOVE and hate nursing. Plugged milk ducts are of the devil! But thanks to Sheri and her amazing machine!, I have a way to fix it. But it is
allll worth it! I love this baby more than words can tell. Kim warned me about the connection between mother and son, but I didn't get it till now! He slept for 6 HOURS last night! I was
sooooo thankful! I was in desperate need of deep sleep.
Ok, have to go, he is really to eat again. :-D
4 comments:
6 HOURS! Thats so awesome! Keep going lady!
I love blogging for just such reasons....I here and your there ...with a new baby boy!! I love all the pictures you have posted of your new bundle. I am glad to hear you are off and running with the nursing and the catching up on sleep thing. Those are nice even if they are few and far between. Love your guts.
Oh man I know the pains of nursing!!! I always get an infection at least once per child. Yippee! He is seriously the cutest baby in the whole world! Call me when you're ready for a visit.
Julie
Thanks for letting me come and snuggle Knox. I'll have to do it again soon. He is soooo Sweet!!! Thanks for the beds too. Let me know when we need to give them back or when you marry a billionare!! ;)
Post a Comment