Makayla is 4!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MAKAYLA!!!
It was so fun! She was sooo happy to see all her friends, she has really missed them lately. Thank you everyone for making it so special. I wish we could have gotten more pictures of course, but I will take what I can get.
Well, Macy did really well at the "cheeeeese" part! Still cute though.
Some of the group, those of us brave enough to face the camera. ;-)
Hooray for WATER!!!!!!
2 comments:
Hay do yo still want comments? There not highlighted anymore. Bummer I missed it tell her happy day from Mj and I. Hope that baby is coming out soon!
Anna, you booger!!! I just don't like my picture taken I.E. did you see the look on my face in the first picture??!!! Need I say more???
We were so happy to be there and spend the day with "M"!
Cheryl
Post a Comment