Thats right people, it finally happened. We found out New Year's Day morning. After all the months of really trying all the tricks and thinking I was preg time after time! I was really surprised. I feel fine so far, just REALLY tired all the time and I drink water like a fish. I have also stopped eating sugar so I don't know what is the withdrawal and what is the pregnancy, but its all do-able. I haven't been sleeping very well at night because I just lay there and think "Holy crap! I have to start all over again, diapers, midnight feedings, messed up body, etc..." I am secretly hoping for a girl, but a boy would be really fun too. Makayla came into our room the other morning, jumped on the bed next to me and patted my upper tummy and said "My baby sister, look mommy." That made us laugh. I am excited to see her as a big sister, I know she will be a huge help! I know its a little early to be spreading the news, but you know me, no patience. Holy cow! I still can't believe its happening!!!!!
Friday, January 4, 2008
Surprise Surprise
Thats right people, it finally happened. We found out New Year's Day morning. After all the months of really trying all the tricks and thinking I was preg time after time! I was really surprised. I feel fine so far, just REALLY tired all the time and I drink water like a fish. I have also stopped eating sugar so I don't know what is the withdrawal and what is the pregnancy, but its all do-able. I haven't been sleeping very well at night because I just lay there and think "Holy crap! I have to start all over again, diapers, midnight feedings, messed up body, etc..." I am secretly hoping for a girl, but a boy would be really fun too. Makayla came into our room the other morning, jumped on the bed next to me and patted my upper tummy and said "My baby sister, look mommy." That made us laugh. I am excited to see her as a big sister, I know she will be a huge help! I know its a little early to be spreading the news, but you know me, no patience. Holy cow! I still can't believe its happening!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! I am so thrilled for you! It's all about patience, my friend, and if you're anything like me...it's a lesson you'll be learning over and over again! Hope the next year if filled with plesant pleasures, instead of nauseous 'nnoyances! Every child needs a sibling! Makayla will be a great friend!--Alicia
Girlie! I loved spending time with you this past weekend. Don;t forget to come and stay now that I am so lonely!!!
Post a Comment