Sunday, December 16, 2007

50 Silly Things


Well, I don't really have any funny pictures or stories of Makayla, so I thought I would take the chance to do something that Sheri did on her blog that I loved! Sheri was able think of 100 silly things about herself, but I'm not that interesting so I'll go for 50.

Here we go:

1) I have been known to give punches to loved ones when trying to wake me from a deep sleep. (just ask Paul and Julie)

2) I have a birthmark next to my belly button that Makayla thinks is poop and that I need to "wash it in the shower Mommy, all dirty".

3) I REALLY dislike cold air blowing on me! Only when I am super hot can I stand it and even then its only for a short time. It feels like glass on my skin, burrrrrrr.

4) I believe that women should grow another set of arms with their first child.

5) I love water! Nothing tastes better than cold, pure water!(especially Sam's Club water, mmmmm)

6) If I had 3 wishes, one of them would be that sugar was as healthy for me as veggies.

7) I LOVE books. The greatest gift my Mom gave to my family is our love of reading. She would read us books like Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit on road trips.

8) Along with #7, I would love to find the ability to write a high fantasy book.

9) I think the Government should hire me to torture serial killers, rapist, terrorist, bullies, child molesters, neglectful parents and anyone that is self absorbed(watch out Britney Spears)!

10) I hate death when it claims someone I love (duh) but I am excited for my own passing, as morbid as that sounds. Ever since I read The Message, I am so excited to see all the "behind the scenes" things that go on for us that are down here.

11) No matter what mood I am in, a genuine belly laugh from Makayla will make me laugh and all my troubles melt away. I love it!

12) My love language is defiantly touch! Paul calls me a cat cuz I just melt if anyone plays with my hair or gives me tickles. He uses this to his advantage when I am mad at him, all he has to do is get within arms reach and I am done for!

13) I hate fast food! It's to much like play dough, too much salt and things that weren't meant to be ingested. I would LOVE if McDonalds would go out of business!

14) I really wish I could live in another part of the world again, but not only can we not afford it, I don't think emotionally I could handle not having my family or friends around. Greece would my first pick if I had the guts.

15) I have never broken a bone.

16) I have dreams that come true, not very often though.

17) I hated the color pink until Makayla was born, now I love it!

18) I really hope we get to eat chocolate for the rest of eternity!

19) I hate popping zits, it drives Paul, Sheri and Zan CRAZY. I just don't like how painful it is!

20) I love naps! After I put Makalya down for hers, I get all excited, skip to my room, close the blinds, climb under the covers and ohhhhh, sweet sweet sleepy time. I get sad when its over and I have to move again.

21) I use to throw up when I had Deja Vu in high school. Who knows why, another mystery I am excited to get the answer to when I die.

22) I have to have animals around me. I don't know why, I just need their pure lovin energy to lift my spirits. And I think it has something to do with the whole touch thing, I can give them loves whenever I need 'em.

23) As a parent, I am so grateful that I live in this time of endless knowledge. I can get info on anything I need to help me be a better Mom. There is NO excuse for being a bad parent! Love and Logic is by far the best thing I have ever found!!!!!!!!! The goal of all parents is to raise self-reliant people and Love and Logic tells you how to do that, what more could you ask for!

24) Someday I will get to go toHawaii, go on a cruise, own a beautiful horse, have long thick hair(extensions), be healthy, have they energy of a normal adult, find my calling in life and know as much as my Mom about the gospel (if its possible).

25) I would love to have the ability to talk to animals and all living things. I can't even imagine the knowledge I could learn from them!

26) If I am able to get pregnant, I WILL NOT complain, not even once!


27) I love the smell of Bruizer's paw's, kinda gross, but its comforting to me.

28) I am NOT a fan of cooking! And thats really to bad cuz its a major part of my job. Baking is another story!

29) I LOVE reality shows! The Hills, Pageant Place, America's Psychic Challenge, America's Most Smartest Model, Lisa Williams Life Among the Dead, Miami Ink, LA Ink, The Shot, Intervention.........

30) My greatest fear, that doesn't involve Makayla or Paul, is to find a dead body. Especially a bloated one in the water eeewwwww! I watched Pet Cemetery way to young and now dead bodies FREAK me out!

31) I don't understand pig Latin, never have, most likely never will. I can barely handle English.

32) One thing that instantly make me mad is when you go into a restaurant and people give you that look when they see you have kids. Ya know what people, GET A LIFE!

33) I wish our society would slow down! Its always go go go and nothing is ever good enough for very long. We need to take a lesson or two from other cultures.

34) I can't believe Sheri did 100 of these!

35) My top teeth are much whiter then my bottom teeth and its pretty gross.

36) I have the most amazing women in my life, friends and family. I learn so much from each of them, I don't feel worthy of the blessing a lot of the time.

37) This Christmas is the first that I have been really grumpy and not looking forward to. Sad.

38) I have to wash my hair every stinkin day or I look like I dipped my head in fast food grease! Really annoying!

39) I still have my beloved teddy bear, Lancelot. I gave him to Makayla a few weeks ago, but I might take him back cuz she doesn't really take care of him. I should try it later maybe.

40) I am so thankful for the experiences I have had that have lead me to find the knowledge I have now of how to take care of the human body and to question what the medical profession says it right. Its liberating to know that your intuition is the best guide you have.

41) I am very mad at myself for not sticking with the cello and not taking more ballet classes!

42) I thinks its important to give and receive as much as possible, but you have to keep it in balance. I need to give a whole lot more then I have been cuz I have been receiving way to much lately!

43) Sometimes I wish we used horses for transportation, it would just be fun and more laid back. You can't really cut someone off in a buggy.

44) I try to take as many deep breaths as I can throughout the day, its helps me calm down and focus.

45) I don't like spending money, especially on food. It just goes down the tubes, seems such a waste. That was something I had to over come when I married Paul and mostly when I had Makayla.

46) A full pack of gum and a full tank of gas will always make me smile!

47) I DO NOT like living in suburbia! Its not natural. I mostly don't like having people that aren't helping with the mortgage payments telling me what I can and cannot do to my own house! No! Shut up!

48) I am weird and different and I LOVE it. I use to hate it, but now I wouldn't change it for the world. Some people get me and others get offended.

49) I use to be a door mat, but I finally took my power back and can stand up for whats right for me and my family. (A lesson I wish I could have learned before the 7th grade!)

50) After doing this, I realize that I am a pretty darn amazing person. I handle my life a lot better then I thought I did and I am a lot happier then I thought I was. I have made it through some pretty horrible things and I will make it through even more. I may have weak moments but on the whole, I will accomplish all the sacred contracts I made before coming down here. I have all the tools and all the support I could ever need, so BRING IT ON!


3 comments:

Sheri said...

You ARE an amazing person who I LOVE! Good job!

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

Just the Anna I love. I loved the message too! I love to hear to rant and rave about things. So much spirit and passion. You will always be a good force in each life you touch. I was told to have you read "Power vs Force" by David Hawkins
talk to you soon!

Zumba Girl said...

Wow! How on earth did you come up with all those cool things to reflect on?? I want some!!! You are awesome!!