Friday, October 12, 2007

Paul's Beautiful Work



I just had show off some of Paul's awesome work. The first pic is of the floor he did in our dinning room and the second one is of a cabin ceiling he did in Montana. I am just glad I wasn't there to watch him up on the scaffolding! If anyone is wanting to update their home or just refinish the floor they have, let us know!!! If you want to see more, there is a link to his blog above, Paul's Handy Work.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

My compliments, you're building great things in the "real world" and a great home in in the blogosphere.

I enjoyed my visit; you have a beautiful family. The narrative is enjoyable and there's some great photogaphy.

Pleased to say I've included you in the newest installment of Surfer's Paradise

I hope the link serves you well.

By the way, I'm hosting Carnival of Cities this week. That could be a great fit for you to gain some exposure.

Have a great weekend!